PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION
Our lobby is closed until further notice due to COVID-19. Donations of goods can be dropped off at our gate between the hours of 9 am-2 pm daily. We do have staff onsite and will be providing essential services. Please contact us as follows:
- Veterinary Emergency – Contact your regular veterinarian
- Grooming-please email email@example.com
- Low-Cost Euthanasia (please click here for more information)
- Adoptions-please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be doing virtual adoptions via Facebook & Instagram
- Animal Surrender – we are not accepting surrenders at this time. Please email email@example.com if you need help with your pet
- Wellness Clinic and any other Walk-in Services are not available until further notice.
All other inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at 386-957-3994 – we have VERY limited staff and will only be checking the messages a few times a week. EMAIL us for the quickest response.
Animal Control-386-424-2000 option 4
Our most needed items are:
Purina Cat Chow (Blue Bag)
Purina Kitten Chow(Yellow Bag)
Pedigree Dog Food (Chicken)
Iams Mini Chunks (Green Bag)
Trash Bags (13 Gallon & 30 Gallon)
Copy Paper and Stamps
The shelter will be accepting deliveries from FedEx, UPS and the USMail for those of you who ship to us via Chewy, Amazon, and Walmart. We thank you sincerely for your donations. We would be in serious jeopardy without your support.
We look forward to reopening and continuing to serve the community and the pet population.